Quality Management System
- ISO 9001:2008 from Paris since 2009 for its global Quality Management System (QMS)
- US-FDA 21 CFR Compliant through US Experts on board
- Each Company is compliant with utmost Operational guidelines in its appropriate GxPs through a robust QMS
- Quality engagement through a 10% of QC activities over all the projects, provided as free of charge to client, in order to secure smooth project execution and high projects deliverables.
- More than 70 successful International Audits, with pleasant reports and no single / critical findings (with an average of 12-15 Audits per year)
- Advanced ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) System to plan, monitor, control, report and analyze the activities, resources and projects milestones
- Defined and monitored Key Performance Indicators for all the activities / processes / projects with continuous monitoring, analysis and improvements
- Continuous training and development to internal staff based on the need, International standards, Local regulations and Industry Trends.